Child's World. Digitalization from A to Z
The participants are the companies that developing their projects in the next directions:
• Educational platforms (including interactive ones)
• Online learning platforms for childre
• Solutions for the automation of the educational process
• Solutions for the automation of the teacher's work
• Protecting the child from unnecessary content on the Internet
• Digital tools for career guidance of students
• Revenues or assets of at least 1 million rubles for the last 4 quarters / Expenses no less than 5 million rubles
Agency for Strategic Initiatives
Charity foundation "Support for childhood"
United capital "Proobraz"
TechnoNICOL, Rybakov Foundation
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Government Of The Republic Of Buryatia